Items 1-24 of 26
- ColorBlackShoes Cayman$209.99
- ColorOlive Green-White
- ColorBlack-Neon RedShoes G-Force H2O$199.99
- ColorBlack-RedShoes Descent H2O$259.99
- ColorBlack-WhiteShoes Astro Ghost$279.99
- ColorBlackShoes Descent H2O$259.99
- ColorBlack-WhiteShoes Delta H20$199.99
- ColorBlack-WhiteShoes G-Force H2O$199.99
- ColorGrey-Neon YellowShoes Filter$269.99
- ColorBrown-WhiteShoes Ginza 3$279.99
- ColorLight Grey-Neon Yellow
- ColorDark Blue-WhiteShoes Delta H20$199.99
- ColorOlive Green-WhiteShoes Jefferson$199.99
- ColorBlack-Neon Red
- ColorBlack-Neon RedShoes Filter$269.99
- ColorLight Grey-GreyShoes Jefferson$199.99
- ColorLight Grey-White
- ColorBlackShoes Ginza 3$279.99
- ColorBlackShoes Portland$319.99
- ColorOlive Green-BlackShoes Portland$319.99
- ColorBlack-WhiteShoes G-Force$189.99
- ColorBlack-Neon RedShoes G-Force$189.99
Gone are the days when you have to change your shoes after getting off your motorcycle. Our men’s footwear has all the necessary features to keep your feet protected, but also all the essential style elements to effortlessly transition from your bike to your feet. Whether you prefer a more casual style, or want to dress things up, we offer plenty of options.
What can you expect from REV’IT!’s shoes? Many things. Especially comfort when walking. The anatomically shaped footbed was created to enable you to easily move around when you’re not on the bike. Besides, you don’t want to look like a robot when you’re walking around in our shoes, so we don’t let you.
To keep your shoes looking their best, they have either a gearshift pad or shifter strap so the leather won’t mar when you up or downshift.
The toe and heel area of the boot have been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toe/heelcap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won't feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
Despite what the weather is doing, our shoes have water-repellent characteristics to them, including the Royale H2O model which is 100% waterproof - and breathable - thanks to the hydratex® z-liner.
On that note, shoes with laces have gusseted tongues to keep out wind, water and dirt. Shoes with zippers have a v-flap behind the zipper for the same purpose. Reflection can also be found on our shoes to help you stay visible throughout the day or at night.
Our shoes, by nature, play double duty: they protect your feet and your personal style. Available in various colors, textures and models, you don’t need to make any compromises on or off the motorcycle.