- ColorBlackAirbag Avertum Tech-AirSEK 7,999.00
- ColorBlackProtector Jacket NucleusSEK 3,199.00
- ColorBlackBack protector SEE+SEK 1,799.00
- ColorBlack-BlueBack protector SEESOFT AIRSEK 549.00
- ColorBlue-BlackBack protector SEESOFT Type RVSEK 489.00
- ColorBlue-BlackBack protector SEESOFT Type KNSEK 379.00
- ColorBlackNeckbrace SegurSEK 3,199.00
- ColorBlackBack protector SlingshotSEK 999.00
- ColorBlackKnee protector ScramSEK 899.00
- ColorBlueShoulder protectorset SEEFLEX RV11SEK 370.00
- ColorBlueKnee protectorset SEEFLEX RV12SEK 439.00
- ColorBlueKnee protectorset SEEFLEX RV14SEK 379.00
- ColorBlueElbow/Knee protectorset SEEFLEX RV10SEK 379.00
- ColorBlueShoulder protectorset SEEFLEX RV13SEK 379.00
- ColorBlueS/E/K/H protectorset SEESMART RV30SEK 239.00
- ColorBlueS/E protectorset SEESMART RV34SEK 259.00
- ColorBlueS/E/K protectorset SEESMART RV31SEK 259.00
- ColorBlueElbow/Hip protectorset SEESMART RV32SEK 239.00
- ColorBlueHip protectorset SEESMART RV33SEK 239.00
- ColorBlackProtector Jacket ProteusSEK 2,449.00
- ColorBlueDivided Chest protector SEESOFTSEK 379.00
Motorcycle clothing and protection go hand-in-hand. It’s not really motorcycle-ready if it’s not protective.
That then raises the question: should protection be bulky and uncomfortable to be functional? Our answer is a resounding “No!”
Through our innovative technologies - and countless hours spent on research and development – we’ve created incredibly-thin yet highly-functional and impact-absorbing protectors as part of our SEESMART™ collection. Typically found in our Urban motorcycle clothing, they’re almost undetectable because they’re so efficiently packaged, yet are CE-rated and disperse energy in the unfortunate case of a mishap. They can be found in our jackets or overshirts at the elbows and shoulders, and in our jeans or trousers at the knee and/or hip.
In terms of protectors offered, we have options for the back, chest, elbow, knee, hip and shoulders.
If you’re looking for back protection, our jackets and overshirts are prepared to easily house our available SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protectors. We make it exceptionally easy to figure out which insert is perfect for your jacket, as it’s written on the inner lining of the garment. Our SEESOFT™ divided chest protectors also give you additional protection when inserted.
The award-winning SEEFLEX™ limb protectors our typically found in our dynamic or precision motorcycle clothing; both pants and jackets. What makes them so effective is that they’re highly ventilated, flexible - they have adaptive ergonomics – have a CE-level 2 rating and still function as needed in hot or cold temperatures.
When we say you don’t need bulk in motorcycle clothing protection, we mean it.